Thursday, July 2, 2009

Diaper Changing Commentary

So last night Abbi had a pretty bad diaper. I luckily called "not it" before Josh did, so he had the privilege of changing it. He's pretty peticular about how he does some things. It takes him about 3-4 minutes just to change her diaper, and always has some comment(s) to make. So I was laying on the couch, when I hear:

"Whoa Abbi! You laid a sausage patti..."

wait about 30 seconds...

"I'm so glad I got this one hot and fresh..."

wait a little more...

"We should get you a sign that says 'Hot N Fresh' like Krispy Kreme..."

I about died laughing from his commentary. I'm sure there was more but I was laughing too hard. He sure has an interesting point of view sometimes...

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man. That cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh I just read your previous post! Congrats on the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that's awesome that he takes turns changing the diapers. and has fun with it. lol.

    ReplyDelete