Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chalk It Up!!

So I came home from work on Monday and Abbi had discovered the chalk in my church bag for my lessons. I didn't want her to ruin it (let's face it, anything you don't want a 19-month-old to touch and they gets their hands on is ruined) so I took her outside with some big crayola chalk. She kinda got the idea of what you are suppose to do with it, but she likes having mom and dad draw stuff and then carrying all the chalk in her arms, refusing to share. She recognizes stars now, but pronounces it with kinda a "g" at the front. Its cute! We went out yesterday and today and drew some more! Here are a couple of pictures we took!

"GSTAR"


I wrote Abbi, Dad, Baxter, Mom and Josh wrote smells after Abbi's name.




"Chalk"

Running towards dad as he tries to take a picture of us.

I totally love this picture! Its totally "in the moment"!

Not sure how I was bending like that! We had a hard time getting Abbi to take a picture with me!

This is what we ended up with!
So I'm 22 weeks now! Baby Girl #2 is in the 74% for weight! JOY! Another big baby! I have to go in AGAIN in a week for another ultra sound. This will be #5 within 7 weeks. I only had one with Abbi to find out that she is a girl. I had one last week and now they are thinking the hemotoma has grown... not sure how that happens or what that means. It may just be something with the angles of how it was shot. I'm not too worried about it, but I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, Abbi looks so much older!

    (Of course, that's because she IS older. Duh Katy.)

    And that head of hair. Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete