She quickly cheered up when I told her we were going to have pancakes for breakfast. My mom always made us pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head, so I'm carrying on the tradition with my children. Its a little hard to see Mickey in the picture though (the plate is too small).
We met up with Dad at Burger King to get chicken nuggets and french fries for lunch!
At one point, I look over and Abbi is dipping the ketchup packet into the ketchup and eating it. This girl LOVES ketchup!
Kennadee doing what she does best during lunch... SLEEP!!
We didn't show Abbi the cake until it was time to sing Happy Birthday! She recognized immediately who it was!

She didn't want to blow the candle out, so we had to lift it up to her!
Here's the final product!
I would have to say that for a first timer, I did pretty good! Thanks to everyone who came and made it a special day for Abbi!
You are right! Your cupcakes look AWESOME!!! Your girls are so cute :)
ReplyDelete