Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Slacker!

So I'm basically doing a horrible job of keeping up with the blog! Its been a while since I've even seen what's new with blogs! I've just spent 45 minutes changing my template and looking for other stuff! But here's quick recap of what's been going on since June with some pics!

End of June - Bought a "new to us" vehicle!


4th of July - Spent in Blanding, UT with in-laws
Month of July (and then some) remodeled the basement bathroom

August - Started back to School

September 3rd - celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary

October - Halloween

November - Josh passes his Final exam by 0.57 points!

Thanksgiving in Blanding
Josh laid off, as well as 699 other University of Phoenix employees!
December - Josh' graduation
Went to Michael and Saundra's cabin for a few days.... Kenna decides its time to start walking!

Christmas (see separate post)

Awful trip to Utah. I say awful because of the looooonnnnnggggg trip home... too tired to post about it right now!

January - Jed's bachelor party - celebrated by the men (and Saundra) doing a day trip to six flags
January 10th - KENNA TURNS ONE (see separate post)

January 22nd - Josh takes NCLEX (state boards)

January 24th - we find out Josh PASSES his NCLEX!! He is officially a nurse! Now we are looking for a job!

February 2nd - Abbi turns THREE!! I'll post that stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment