We had 9 o'clock church on Christmas morning. Our girls usually wake up about 7:45 am, so I knew there wasn't going to be enough time to open presents, each breakfast and make it to church on time. So being the mean mom that I am, I made our kids wait until AFTER church to open presents. Abbi was so excited to get home, only to be told that we were now waiting for Michael and Saundra, and Grandpa to show up. It was pure torture for that 3 year old.

So as soon as Michael and Saundra showed up, all the chaos began. The girls got some Disney princesses and princes, dress up items, games and a powerwheel. I tried loading the video but it's not working for some reason. When we removed a blanket that had been covering the powerwheel, they were so excited to see a calendar and barbies, that they didn't even notice the powerwheel. Once we pointed it out to them, Abbi jumped in the driver seat and Kenna in the passenger. Josh told Abbi to push on the gas and she ended up running into some other presents and bar stools. We all started laughing and Abbi scolded us and said "It's not funny!" We had a good laugh...

No comments:
Post a Comment