Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetness!!

Well, I was planning on starting a blog a while ago, but Josh made fun of me, so I didn't. Then I decided with him gone to nursing school two nights a week and then all day Saturday, he wouldn't be around too much to make fun of me! :O) And with some of our family and friends living far away, I decided it would be worth him making fun of me!! We'll see how it goes!

My first post is about our "Sweetness". Josh gave Abbi this nickname in the hospital! The nickname fits her perfectly, most of the time! Abbi turned 1 on February 2nd and we had a little party with some family and friends!


Good morning!

Why are you taking pictures?

Happy Birthday?!?!

Opening Presents!! Money is always the best!! Its going toward getting Abbi's pictures taken professionally!
More presents! She was given tons of presents that make all sorts of fun noises! Thanks!

Her Granny Great gave her books! She loves books!

Abbi didn’t take an afternoon nap and was tired of partying before she even had cake! We chose to take a picture rather than consoling her!

A little better, not sure what’s going on!

Still not sure what’s going on!

Delicious!

Mom and Abbi!

Upset that mom listened to granny and took the cake away!

Bath time!
Thanks to everyone who came out and shared Abbi’s birthday with us! We are looking forward to celebrating many more with our sweetness!

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE! Looks like Abbi had a great birthday! I'm glad you finally took the plunge and started blogging! It's fun....especially with time on your hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you're a blogger now. It really is fun, even though people make fun of you for it. :) Miss you in primary!

    ReplyDelete