12
more days until my call back for Wheel of Fortune! I received an email this last week saying they are holding call backs at the Biltmore! My time to report is at 9:00am and if I do well, then I’ll be on the show in the next year!! They are going to have various simulations of the game and I have to take a 5 minute timed test! :O)
13
the number of hours I sometimes wish Abbi would sleep at night. She still wakes up once to have a bottle! Luckily Josh wakes up with her and takes care of her while I’m still teaching. I’m hoping to get her sleeping through the night during the summer. 13 is also the number of hours of sleep I wish I could get right now. I’m just worn out and wouldn’t mind being able to just sleep!!
14
more days left of school. I know it sounds a little bad, but I wouldn’t mind having the Swine Flu hit Mesa Public Schools! The students are becoming more and more awful and just having a week off would be nice! It was great to hear the other schools that closed in Arizona do not have to make up the time! Lucky!
15
Abbi is 15 months today! CRAZY!!! She’s is so quirky! She loves containers! We can give her a basket or box and she is entertained for hours. She takes her smaller toys and puts them in the basket, carries them to another location, dumps them out, puts them back in, moves to another location and so forth! Calie showed her how to take her lovely (little blanket) and wrap stuff it in. Abbi understands the concept of spreading it out and putting something on it, but she quite doesn’t get that you need to pull up all four corners (instead of the two she grabs) in order to transport the item! It’s also like having two kids between her and Baxter. I find myself getting after both of them for bugging each other! She likes to steal his football to try and throw it. He likes to steal her food and eat it!
16
If I counted right, this is Josh’s 16th week of school. It’s amazing to see the change in attitude about school in general! He actually likes being there and comes home happy! Josh has a few more weeks left, then he starts block two!! I’m excited for December 2010! He’ll be done and I can stop working! I also have a picture of him in his cute little nursing outfit, but I can’t find it on the computer… How convenient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment