Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Girl #2

So I'm 28 weeks along... 12 more to go. I've been meaning to post some ultra sound pictures. Right now she is in the 92% for height and weight! Maybe this means only 10 more weeks (fingers crossed)! I have my SIXTH ultra sound scheduled for December 2nd and then I'll schedule my SEVENTH ultra sound around 38 weeks to see if they are able to induce me! It may seem like I'm making a big deal about all the ultra sounds, but I only had one with Abbi to see what the sex was! My hematoma (the big blood mass I had that made me think I was miscarrying) is practically gone! YEAH!!


August 19... 17 weeks... She's waving "HI"


August 27th.. 18 weeks!



Also August 27th, but 3D! As soon as I saw her, I fell in love with her and didn't care anymore that I was having another girl! I said she looked like Abbi, Josh said she looked like a picture from one of his textbooks!



November 2... 28 weeks. I think she's going to look a lot like Abbi. The ultra sound tech also said that she'll have a bunch of hair too!


I have a TON of pictures and CDS, but I didn't really want to go overboard! Here's me today! I'm all BABY! I don't think the shirt really shows how big I am!


1 comment:

  1. yay! congrats! i only got one ultrasound the first time too, then only 2 the second time. so i'd be excited about 7 too! i really wanted a boy for the second one too but having 2 girls is fun. maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete