Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Haircut

Josh gets a haircut once a year. Tuesday night, we had the Norton twins over and they gave him a haircut. Two years ago we had the cub scouts over and Josh ended up having to shave his head with no guard to try and cover up some "bald" spots. It turned out a lot better this time!
Before Picture!

Tristen in on the left and Kaden is on the right (I think)! I still can't tell them apart!

Dueling clippers!

I was a little nervous that his face was going to look really fat (sorry just being honest). But he just has A LOT of facial hair to go with the perm.

His hair was so thick they had to switch back and forth between clippers and scissors.
Abbi was really concerned that they were cutting his hair. She kept grabbing her hair and say "hair... hair..." all pitiful. We had to have the talk that only Grandma cuts her hair.
So this is kinda funny. Kaden grabs the clippers with no guard on it and decides to "clean up" Josh's neck. Josh knows something bad is about to happen, but doesn't say anything and because he says it makes for a good story! And sure enough, Kaden slips and Josh has a nice bald spot. Josh thinks its funny, I tried to make it not as noticeable. I had to intervene when they almost took the clippers with no guard to his sideburns and goatee.

This is the amount of hair that came off his head. That's a 12 inch ruler. I should have taken one from the ground so you could see how tall it was.

After Picture!

I added two other posts!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... that josh and his crazy hair! some things will never change... how are you guys???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sure it was fun to listen to those two giggly boys while they cut his hair! You look WONDERFUL by the way. I see you everyday, and you are not big! You look great, and you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete