Friday, June 11, 2010

Month 4 Recap on Kennadee!

Kennadee turned 5 months yesterday! YIKES!!! She is starting to become more interactive and a "fun" stage if you will! She will hold her own bottle (when I'm not there to nurse) and can roll over on her tummy. She hasn't figured out how to roll back, which means, she screams for help when she gets sick of her tummy (usually 2 seconds after she rolls over). Josh just got the jumparoo out a storage and she loves being in that. Kenna is a jumping machine! We think she might be teething, because she has gone from being our sweet and happy girl to cranky girl. She has good days and not so good days, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world! She has cute fat rolls everywhere and I think she is really going to like switching over to solid foods!

Finishing lunch!


Oh, and she drools a TON! She soaked the entire front of her outfit yesterday!

She was upset at the zoo that everyone else was eating popcorn, so I gave her some to much on!


Abbi pushing Kenna in the swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment