Tuesday, March 17, 2009

$47

I spent $47 dollars on Saturday and bought 500+ diapers and 600 wipes, normally costing $200! Thank you Walgreens! Thank you sister Sarah for telling me about the deal!

On a side note, yes there are sizes 1 and 2 diapers and Abbi wears 3. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!! (I wish though). The some of the coupons I used to get free diapers were only good for the smaller size and since I would like to be pregnant again, why not be prepared and save money??

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. How did you get all those coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm - a shout out would have been nice to the savings!! I now expect a pack of size 1's for my baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I changed it to thank my sister too! There are websites you can print coupons off and by using our home and two laptops, I was able to print off a bunch and then go to the four Walgreens that are close to us. Then I made Josh go redeem the $40 I earned at Walgreens to buy more! Check out BeCentsAble.com.

    ReplyDelete