Sunday, March 8, 2009

Too Funny

So Sarah and JD were in town last week and we were able to hang out with them! Super fun! Sarah was telling me to google "[your name] is like" and see what comes up! I googled Josh and my name. My favorites are:

Julia is like eating a candy bar. It's as crammed full of wonderfully nutty characters.

Julia is like making love to an ironing board.

Josh is like an alarm clock... set to wake us up when the bull bleep seems to be getting dangerously deep.

Josh is like a Robin without a Batman.


Josh doesn't think they are funny. I laugh. I tried to google Abbi's name, but with us spelling it a little different, nothing comes up.

Abbi is really funny. Calie watches her two days a week and last week she set out a bunch of foam puzzle pieces that you can put together to make a mat or cube. Abbi sat there and studied some of the pieces for a while. She then took two that were princesses and put them together and then put two that were winnie the pooh and put them together. She really loves anything that semi resembles a puzzle that can be taken apart and put together or that she can put in and take out of a box. For a few days, her favorite toy was a pregnancy test box that her coins fit in perfectly. What a goof!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! Those are hilarious. Now I'm gonna try it for me and Tim.

    P.S. Are you a Wicked fan?! I had no idea! And if so, are tickets on sale yet for when it comes to gammage in july?? Cuz gosh dangit, I must get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it would be funny!! And I really like yours, and Josh's. I'm going to have to show it to JD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, "JD is like an all expense paid vacation!" Beat that one.... oh wait... here's another: "JD is like watching a feminine George Costanza" crap! :) Those are funny. Tell Josh I will be his Batman! -JD

    ReplyDelete