Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Abbi's First Day of Preschool

I'm not sure who was more excited for Preschool, Abbi or myself!
She started August 16th. This photo was taken at 8:00am. Preschool starts at 8:30. She nagged us that she was going to be late! Booty shot! Her backpack is too big for her! Hopefully it will last another year!Daddy's girls!Abbi taking pictures of the drive to preschool.We walked Abbi in and she seemed fine, so we left. We were getting Kenna in the car she had a concerned look on her face that we had just left her sister! It was cute! When we were home, Josh asked Kenna what toy she always wanted to play with, but that Abbi would never share. Kenna was in heaven for a while and then a little sad that Abbi was gone. Now Kenna loves having 1-1 time and not being picked one!



When we picked Abbi up, I asked her if she liked preschool and she responded, "Mom, I LOVE PRESCHOOL! I GET TO COLOR, PAINT, USE SCISSORS!" Too cute!


Later that day, Abbi was stung by a bee on the back of her leg.



Kenna needed a band-aid to match!


No comments:

Post a Comment