Monday, August 8, 2011

June

We had out first ultra sound at 12 weeks to make sure our due date as correct! To our surprise, we also found out we were having a BOY! I was soooooo happy!!!!


We did the Free First Friday of the month at Phoenix Children's Museum with my cousin Sam and Anna and their two kids, Coltin and Addyson. That's Sam crawling through the huge jungle gym looking thing they have!






We also went to the zoo with Michael, Saundra, Saudra's sister and her kids! It was a lot of fun! Side note: do not go before 7:30! There are NO animals out! LAME!





A few days later we discovered I have an SCH again. Click here to find out more about it! There was a better website I found, but now I can't seem to find it!
The girls did swim classes at Kino Junior High. I wish we would have taken pictures of them at the pool. Kenna would participate for the first 10-15 minutes and then spend the next 10 being a stinker. Abbi refused to participate in 80% of the activities! Bummer! I think next year we will put them in a swim class taught at someone's home!

Josh also turned 30! I had a lot going on so I really didn't throw him a "themed" party like I normally do. I did talk to 30ish people about their favorite memories of Josh and made a book for him! It was really neat to read all the stories! We did order a 28inch pizza and it was delicious! I feel bad that I don't have any pictures! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment