Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Current Day to Day

So I can pretty much count on a few things to happen each day.
1. Kenna is a messy, but good eater, so her outfit changes a minimum of 2 times a day. She has also recently decided that food must go in her hair at each meal. Depending on what we are doing, also depends on what she gets for breakfast and lunch. I refuse to bathe her 3 times a day - so she gets the diaper wipe treatment and a bath at the end of the day.



2. Kenna LOVES LOVES LOVES dressing up in Abbi's clothes. Her current obsession is grabbing adult socks and wearing them as leggings.2. Abbi also LOVES to play dress up and usually ends up with a jacket on. (I have no idea why?!?) Kenna is also wearing Abbi's dress.This outfit is for hurting bad guys! Yes, she put her Dora guitar in the back of her shirt and twisted it around. I stopped questioning my children a long time ago. 3. Books or puzzles (sometimes both) dumped out everywhere. They love bringing a stack of books to my mom and have her read to them. It makes dinner prep 10 times easier that way!


4. Shoes dumped out everywhere! My children are dumpers! They grab a bin of toys, clothes, puzzles, books, etc and dump. They play for 2 minutes and move onto something else. I'm working on training them to not be this way. I can't function with a mess everywhere! So in order for them to get a new toy out, they have to pick up a mess. It seems to go okay most days!


No comments:

Post a Comment